Learn all you need to know about

EU GDPR and become compliant
saving up to 90% of consultants costs

There are 3 ways your business can become compliant with EU GDPR

Do it yourself.

You will need to spend a lot of time learning about EU GDPR and developing documentation. Slowest but least expensive way (if you don’t count your time invested). You will build knowledge about EU GDPR.

Hire a consultant.

Quickest, but also most expensive option. You will make sure everything is in place, but you won’t learn much about EU GDPR, so you will need the consultant for each change and update.

EU GDPR toolkit.

You will get documentation that is 80% filled. You will save a lot of time compared to the first option and money compared to the second (up to 90%). The toolkit comes with online support (included in price) you can use to build your knowledge about EU GDPR.

Included documentation

Use our EU GDPR Compliance Toolkit to define and implement all needed GDPR policies, procedures and actions easily and all by yourself.

The toolkit contains 14 document templates, prepared by industry-leading consultants on privacy protection. The templates are fully editable and 80% prefilled, with helpful comments that will guide you through every detail you need to fill. Plus you are never left alone – our privacy protection experts are here to help you out every step of the way.

Document nameGDPR article covered
Policy + Forms – Rights of the data subject7,15,16,17,18,20,21,22
Policy – protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data5,6,7,8,9,13,17,24,28,30,33,34, 37,38,39,44,45,46,47,49
Policy – Awareness and training5,6,7,8,9,13,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,24, 25,28,30,32,33,34,37,38,39,44,45,46, 47, 49,82
Form – Collection of personal data6,7,8,9,12,13,14
Instrument – Evaluation of the Data protection impact assessment35
Policy – Data protection impact assessmentPolicy – Data protection impact assessment
Policy – Control measures for the protection of personal data25, 28,32
Form – Records of processor30
Form – Statement on marketing processing of personal data22
Form – Notification of a personal data breach to data subject34
Form – Records of processing activities12,13,14,17,30
Form – Statement of the use of personal data6,7,8,9,12,13,14,15
Form – Records of recipients of personal data13,14,30
Form – Notification of a personal data breach to the Data Protection Authority33

Save your time and money on
EU GDPR implementation.

Focus on your core business, not papers!

Documentation Toolkit is 80% pre-filled and includes easy-to-follow instructions on how to fill remaining 20%. You also get unlimited email support included in the price.

  • 14 pre-filled document templates making your business fully compliant with EU GDPR
  • Detailed instructions of filling the documents along with helpful comment guidelines for each field that requires filling in
  • Includes all mandatory and non-mandatory policies, templates and procedures you may need
  • Unlimited email expert support in filling and maintaining your GDPR compliance
  • Free 1-on-1 consultation online with our privacy protection expert
  • Free updates of the Toolkit within 1 year form purchase date

About Nurtero

Nurtero d.o.o.
XI Požarinje 2c, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
MBS: 081087791
VAT: HR19589617795
IBAN: HR8223600001102598282

GET IN TOUCH
Dag Cekić, founder
– phone: +385 916 300 616
– email: [email protected]

EU GDPR Compliance Toolkit
€299

Request a pro-forma invoice: